Welcome to the Toyota Sequoia Forum! Please post an introduction thread!

supersix

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
ToyotaSequoia.net is all about the 2023+ Toyota Sequoia. Our goal is to be the #1 resource for Toyota Sequoia Owner's and enthusiasts.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

mkusuda

Jan 25, 2023
Utah
I've had 2 Sequoias in the past and loved them. Just had to get the new one with the hybrid and new styling

mkusuda

Jan 25, 2023
Utah
I wanted a white one but could not find one but ended up with a Platinum in the Dark Gray Metallic. I really have grown to like it.

Dragoon

Administrator
Jan 25, 2022
I wanted a white one but could not find one but ended up with a Platinum in the Dark Gray Metallic. I really have grown to like it.
That's a great color! I would love to see a picture if you have one you can share with us.

mcgrail02864

May 3, 2023
Rhode Island
Hello all... Just recently added a 2023 Capstone in Red to the collection... I have had it about a month at this point and really like it... Interested in any mods folks have done to theirs.

Dragoon

Administrator
Jan 25, 2022
Hello all... Just recently added a 2023 Capstone in Red to the collection... I have had it about a month at this point and really like it... Interested in any mods folks have done to theirs.
Very nice! We would love to see a picture of it when you get a chance to take one.