Administrator
Staff member
Jan 25, 2022
2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Sport Luner Rock

luner-rock-toyota-sequoia.jpg

TheQ

Jun 5, 2022
Miami, FL
This is the ONLY color I'd want, but need 2nd row capt chairs and cooled/ventilated seats (at least fronts). Unfortunately the lunar gray only seems to be available on the SR5 varaint. Do any of you know of the probability of having these as upgrade options in any of the packages available to the SR5?? Don't understand why this color isn't available for the trd pro??

Dragoon

Administrator
Jan 25, 2022
This is the ONLY color I'd want, but need 2nd row capt chairs and cooled/ventilated seats (at least fronts). Unfortunately the lunar gray only seems to be available on the SR5 varaint. Do any of you know of the probability of having these as upgrade options in any of the packages available to the SR5?? Don't understand why this color isn't available for the trd pro??
Damn, you're right! The closest color you can get in the Sequoia TRD Pro is the Magnetic Gray Metallic. It would be nice if you could up-fit an SR5 with a premium interior package to get things like 2nd-row captain chairs and cooled seats, but I don't think Toyota is offering it that way. Seems like they are keeping those premium options with the specific trim levels.

Screen Shot 2022-06-05 at 4.11.32 PM.png